Aliante Property Management
Let us manage your rental property in Aliante, Las Vegas or Henderson.
We provide personalized property management services which are tailored to you.
We care for an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in Aliante, North Aliante and Henderson.
Below you will find more information about the comprehensive management services Avalon Realty and Oaktree Management offers to you.
Valuable Benefits of using Avalon Realty and Oaktree Management:
- Direct personal communication – including nights and week-ends – with the owners of the Company
- On-line access to your account and statements
- Money deposited directly and quickly to your account each month
- Prompt 24/7 response to maintenance requests to both protect your investment and give your tenant’s the service they deserve
- Extremely low vacancy rates
- High tenant retention
- Decades of experience and knowledgeable in our profession
- Less stress and more freedom for you
A Partial List of What We Do as Your Property Manager:
- Residential & Investment Sales Advising and Management. As a full-service real estate and property management firm, we freely share our many years of local market experience with you. You can count on us to give you the best advice we can and we truly enjoy working with new and experienced national and international real estate investors.
- Careful Tenant Screening. We always perform an in-depth background check on prospective tenants including criminal history, credit report, rental history, employment verification, collections and other matters of legal record. Comprehensive screening significantly reduces evictions and helps ensure longer term higher quality tenants which translates into greater profits for you.
- Regular Property Inspections. Property condition walkthroughs are conducted while the tenants are living in your home not only to be sure they are taking care of the property but to let you know of any deferred or upcoming maintenance issues that need to be addressed as well as to give you suggestions of upgrades to consider which will ensure the ongoing integrity of your property and maintain and improve its value over the years.
- Rent Collections & Evictions. This can be stressful and the paperwork must be correct. We will pursue the collection of rent and as necessary, file the needed paperwork with the Courts to finalize the eviction. We will prepare the paperwork and if necessary, finalize the eviction action. We do turn all delinquent accounts over to a professional Collection Agency.
- Timely Monthly Statements. Your statements are available on line but if you prefer, we can email or mail these to you.
- Utility and HOA Payments. If you prefer, we will pay property related expenses such as HOA dues, taxes, and utility bills at no additional cost to you. Your detailed monthly statement will include copies of all invoices, receipts, and checks.
- Quality Maintenance & Repair. Our long-term relationships with Aliante' finest suppliers enable us to provide our clients with reliable, cost-effective maintenance and repair services, ensuring the value of your property stays strong.
Inquire About Our Services
Aliante Area Information
The $662-million Aliante Station project was first announced on December 20, 2005 by Station Casinos. The casino was a joint venture between Station Casinos and the Greenspun Corporation, who had previously partnered in developing Green Valley Ranch. Greenspun contributed the 40-acre site, part of its Aliante planned community. The target market was expected to include the 6,500 households in Aliante and visitors to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, among other locals and travelers.
Aliante Station opened on November 11, 2008, at 10:40 p.m. Aliante was originally going to open at 11:11, however due to such a large crowd and traffic, the casino opened sooner. Before the opening, a fireworks show was provided for the public.
After Station Casinos filed for bankruptcy in July 2009, Aliante was handed over in November 2011 to its creditors, a group of nine banks and three private equity firms that were owed more than $378 million, while the property's estimated liquidation value was only $47–53 million. ALST Casino Holdco LLC was created to own the resort, with its largest shareholders being Standard General LP (28%), Apollo Global Management (20%), and TPG Capital (20%). Station continued to manage Aliante under an agreement with the new owners until November 1, 2012.