Henderson Property Management
Let us manage your rental property in Henderson, North Las Vegas or Las Vegas.
We provide personalized property management services which are tailored to you.
We care for an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in Henderson, North Henderson and Henderson.
Below you will find more information about the comprehensive management services Avalon Realty and Oaktree Management offers to you.
Valuable Benefits of using Avalon Realty and Oaktree Management:
- Direct personal communication – including nights and week-ends – with the owners of the Company
- On-line access to your account and statements
- Money deposited directly and quickly to your account each month
- Prompt 24/7 response to maintenance requests to both protect your investment and give your tenant’s the service they deserve
- Extremely low vacancy rates
- High tenant retention
- Decades of experience and knowledgeable in our profession
- Less stress and more freedom for you
A Partial List of What We Do as Your Property Manager:
- Residential & Investment Sales Advising and Management. As a full-service real estate and property management firm, we freely share our many years of local market experience with you. You can count on us to give you the best advice we can and we truly enjoy working with new and experienced national and international real estate investors.
- Careful Tenant Screening. We always perform an in-depth background check on prospective tenants including criminal history, credit report, rental history, employment verification, collections and other matters of legal record. Comprehensive screening significantly reduces evictions and helps ensure longer term higher quality tenants which translates into greater profits for you.
- Regular Property Inspections. Property condition walkthroughs are conducted while the tenants are living in your home not only to be sure they are taking care of the property but to let you know of any deferred or upcoming maintenance issues that need to be addressed as well as to give you suggestions of upgrades to consider which will ensure the ongoing integrity of your property and maintain and improve its value over the years.
- Rent Collections & Evictions. This can be stressful and the paperwork must be correct. We will pursue the collection of rent and as necessary, file the needed paperwork with the Courts to finalize the eviction. We will prepare the paperwork and if necessary, finalize the eviction action. We do turn all delinquent accounts over to a professional Collection Agency.
- Timely Monthly Statements. Your statements are available on line but if you prefer, we can email or mail these to you.
- Utility and HOA Payments. If you prefer, we will pay property related expenses such as HOA dues, taxes, and utility bills at no additional cost to you. Your detailed monthly statement will include copies of all invoices, receipts, and checks.
- Quality Maintenance & Repair. Our long-term relationships with Henderson' finest suppliers enable us to provide our clients with reliable, cost-effective maintenance and repair services, ensuring the value of your property stays strong.
Inquire About Our Services
Henderson Area Information
Nearly half a century ago during a visit to Southern Nevada, President John F. Kennedy predicted that the then fledgling City of Henderson was a "city of destiny." Little could he have known just how accurate a prediction he was making.
Henderson was actually "born in America's defense" ten years prior to its incorporation during World War II with the building of the Basic Magnesium Plant. The plant supplied the US War Department with magnesium for munitions and airplane parts. Former Mayor Jim Gibson's own grandfather, Fred Gibson, was one of the original engineers sent to Great Britain to learn the secret of creating the "miracle metal" which would eventually help the United States and the allies win the war.
However, in 1947, magnesium production was no longer necessary for defense and most of the 14,000 BMI employees moved away. Enrollment in the school system was reduced by two thirds and well over half the townsite houses, built to house plant workers, went vacant. In 1947 the United States War Asset Administration actually offered Henderson for sale as war surplus property.
In an effort to save the city, the Nevada Legislature spent a weekend visiting Henderson evaluating the possibility of state administration of Basic Magnesium. Within days of the visit, the legislators unanimously approved a bill giving the Colorado River Commission of Nevada the authority to purchase the industrial plants. Governor Vail Pittman signed the Bill on March 27, 1947, helping save Henderson from becoming war surplus property.