Las Vegas Property Management
Let us manage your rental property in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas or Henderson.
We provide personalized property management services which are tailored to you.
We care for an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson.
Below you will find more information about the comprehensive management services Avalon Realty and Oaktree Management offers to you.
Valuable Benefits of using Avalon Realty and Oaktree Management:
- Direct personal communication – including nights and week-ends – with the owners of the Company
- On-line access to your account and statements
- Money deposited directly and quickly to your account each month
- Prompt 24/7 response to maintenance requests to both protect your investment and give your tenant’s the service they deserve
- Extremely low vacancy rates
- High tenant retention
- Decades of experience and knowledgeable in our profession
- Less stress and more freedom for you
A Partial List of What We Do as Your Property Manager:
- Residential & Investment Sales Advising and Management. As a full-service real estate and property management firm, we freely share our many years of local market experience with you. You can count on us to give you the best advice we can and we truly enjoy working with new and experienced national and international real estate investors.
- Careful Tenant Screening. We always perform an in-depth background check on prospective tenants including criminal history, credit report, rental history, employment verification, collections and other matters of legal record. Comprehensive screening significantly reduces evictions and helps ensure longer term higher quality tenants which translates into greater profits for you.
- Regular Property Inspections. Property condition walkthroughs are conducted while the tenants are living in your home not only to be sure they are taking care of the property but to let you know of any deferred or upcoming maintenance issues that need to be addressed as well as to give you suggestions of upgrades to consider which will ensure the ongoing integrity of your property and maintain and improve its value over the years.
- Rent Collections & Evictions. This can be stressful and the paperwork must be correct. We will pursue the collection of rent and as necessary, file the needed paperwork with the Courts to finalize the eviction. We will prepare the paperwork and if necessary, finalize the eviction action. We do turn all delinquent accounts over to a professional Collection Agency.
- Timely Monthly Statements. Your statements are available on line but if you prefer, we can email or mail these to you.
- Utility and HOA Payments. If you prefer, we will pay property related expenses such as HOA dues, taxes, and utility bills at no additional cost to you. Your detailed monthly statement will include copies of all invoices, receipts, and checks.
- Quality Maintenance & Repair. Our long-term relationships with Las Vegas' finest suppliers enable us to provide our clients with reliable, cost-effective maintenance and repair services, ensuring the value of your property stays strong.
Inquire About Our Services
Las Vegas Area Information
Glistening like a jewel in the middle of the Mojave Desert, this oasis is a place where worlds of fantasy and reality are difficult to define.
The Dream of Las Vegas did not begin with the roll of the dice or the shuffle of a card deck, but with the footprints of past generations of Native Americans that searched out its lush water, abundant grasses, and food and medicine sources. It was here they built villages, hunted, conducted their ceremonies, gambled, traded, lived and died. Some were known as Anasazi others as Paiutes.
The land sale auction of 1905 started our humble beginnings as Train Stop #25 and Las Vegas became an official town site with approximately 600 people, 11 saloons, 6 hotels, 1 hardware store, 1 ice house, 2 churches and the notorious “Block 16”.
Today Clark County has approximately 2,069,681 people (according to a 2014 US Census estimate); 3,876 restaurants, 122 casinos, 136 hardware stores, 840 churches, no ice houses & the activities that took place on Block 16 are no longer legal in Clark County...and if you were wondering...over 197,144 slot machines. Each year millions of visitors journey to Las Vegas, seeking its excitements and delight.
Las Vegas – City of Lights – Entertainment Capital of the World - is an internationally renowned destination vacation spot with world class dining, shopping and entertainment.
This ever changing oasis of the desert is constantly changing; whether it is neon or nature, it is spectacular.